Taking care of your overall health is something that shouldn’t be put on hold. With our virtual visits, you can still be seen by your Baptist Health primary care doctor or specialist.
What is a virtual visit?
During a virtual visit, also known as online care or telehealth, you’ll see your doctor face-to-face by using the video camera on your phone, tablet or computer, all from the safety and comfort of your home.
During the confidential, secure video chat, your doctor can:
- Conduct routine wellness checks
- Diagnose an illness or injury
- Help you manage a pre-existing condition
- Prescribe medication, if needed
Care from the comfort of home
See your doctor from home on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Never done a virtual visit before?
Don’t worry. We’ll walk you through it
See your primary care provider from the comfort of your home. Our family physicians, internists and pediatricians can review your symptoms, recommend treatment and can even send a prescription to your nearest pharmacy. Request an appointment
Baptist Health is here for you, and that includes our many specialists. So whether you need to see your cardiologist for a routine appointment, or need to get in to see the ENT, we’ve got you covered with a virtual visit. Request an appointment
These Baptist specialty practices offer virtual care:
- AgeWell Center for Senior Health
- Baptist Behavioral Health
- Baptist Endocrinology
- Baptist ENT Specialists
- Baptist Heart Specialists
- Baptist Infectious Diseases
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Baptist Neurology
- Baptist Pulmonary Specialists
- Baptist Rheumatology
- JOI Orthopedics and Rehab
- Lyerly Neurosurgery